Placing an order couldn’t be easier, simply follow these steps.
1. Click Add to bag to place the item you want to buy in your bag.
2. Once you have finished shopping, click on the bag icon to view the items in your bag and to pay. You can find this in the top right hand side of the screen. If you’re happy with the items in your bag, click Checkout.
3. Enter your email address and password or if you’re a new customer, register now. You will then be taken to the Confirm and Pay page.
4. Review and confirm the items in your order.
5. If you have a promo code or voucher to spend, you’ll need to enter this under the Vouchers tab.
6. Confirm your delivery address and delivery method.
7. Confirm your payment method and Place Order.
An email confirmation will be sent to your registered email address to let you know your order details. It’s worth checking Sifer is marked as a safe sender in your email account or check your junk mail as our emails may be routed there automatically.
As an online business our prices change in response to fashion trends, stock and demand from customers. In this case we will not refund the difference.
Usually, there will be an error message that comes up with any rejected coupon. Please send this along with any information on your coupon over to us and we will have a look into whats going on.
Our customers’ security is really important to us and we’re committed to ensuring we keep our customers safe.
To help keep all your payment details safe we only use two platforms for payments, PayPal and Stripe. We do not save or store any of your payment details directly on our website.
In the unlikely event of unauthorised use of your card or payment method, you must report the transaction to your payment provider. We also recommend that you contact us – just get in touch with our Customer Care Team.
To pay with PayPal, we recommend you to set up a PayPal account on the PayPal website. It only takes minutes to open a PayPal account and it’s free.
As soon as your PayPal account is set up, head on over to our checkout, it will appear as a payment option at the checkout.
Why pay with PayPal?
- It’s safer: shop at thousands of websites without sharing your financial details.
- It’s faster: with no need to type in your card details, you can check out in a few clicks.
- It’s easier: all you need is an email address and password to pay online.
If your card is authorised, payment will be taken immediately, and you will receive an email confirming that your order has been successful.
If your card is not authorised, payment will not be taken, and we’ll email to let you know your bank or card issuer wouldn’t authorise the payment.
Please remember that even if a payment isn’t authorised, it may look like Sifer has still taken the money as some card issuers may still reserve the money, for a short period of time.